Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

OKAY THIS WEEK ROCKED AND NOW IM SO TIRED.

OKAY THIS WEEK ROCKED AND NOW IM SO TIRED.

So in short summary, we did MORE exchanges with the sisters, which meant we were back to back going to the bus station to drop off and pick up people! AND on friday, THE WHOLE MISSION WENT TO SANTA MARIA BECAUSE OUR BELOVED APOSTLE ELDER ANDERSEN WAS GOING TO HAVE A MEETING WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO INCREDIBLE! Like, it was madness having 150 missionaries in one city, and everyone traveling and having to find places to stay, but on Saturday morning, our devocional with Elder Andersen made it all soooooooooooo worth it.

Ok so because our meeting, we have 45 minutes of personal study time city in the sacrament meeting room waiting for the apostle, and I found this scripture in D&C 6:14-15 that made a BIG difference in how i looked at my life and my mission and how I got to where I am right now

14 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, blessed art thou for what thou hast done; for thou hast inquired of me, and behold, as often as thou hast inquired thou hast received instruction of my Spirit. If it had not been so, thou wouldst not have come to the place where thou art at this time.
 15 Behold, thou knowest that thou hast inquired of me and I did enlighten thy mind; and now I tell thee these things that thou mayest know that thou hast beenenlightened by the Spirit of truth;
So basically, without even super realizing it, God has ALWAYS been guiding me, through way of his spirit, so that I could be here, in Santa Maria, serving a mission. Because it says "if it werent like that, you wouldnt even be where you are right now" and I read that and realized "holy wow, its so true. I never thought of myself of being instructed by the Spirit alot before the mission, but it says right here that I always was!!'

I know that Heavenly Father guides us, he takes us, not always where we want to go, but where he needs us to be!

I love this Church and this Gospel and this Week and Year and Life! 

Love,
Sister Lipps 

Exchanges this week with some more sisters!!

I found a mini me at a members house!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally we were wearing the same clothes and everything, it was awesome.

Us waiting for our bus, and all the elders to show up, before our trip to santa maria!
 







PARTY ON THE ÔNIBUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol just kidding

We had 16 sisters sleeping in ONE apartment so it was pretty pretty cooooozy 

Me and Sister Chaves :)

Me and Sister Vera :)

OUR AWESOME ZONE TSHIRT FROM ALEGRETE IN HONOR OF THE OLMYPICS!
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment