Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

THE FALL OF ADAM AND SISTER LIPPS

Ok so I had a bunch of things I wanted to say, but I wasted all my time reading emails instead of writing so FORGIVE ME!

So this week passed by IN A BLINK! 

On monday night, the mission office called me and said that tuesday at noon I had to be on a bus to Santa Maria to renew my visa, so I spent tuesday, wednesday, and thursday travelling/in santa maria with Sister Chaves and Sister Lira.

HAHAHAH I TRIP SO HARD TUESDAY NIGHT WALKING FROM THE BUS STATION AND IT WAS DARK AND I HAD MY BAGS ALL IN MY HANDS SO I COULDNT CATCH MYSELF SO I FELL STRAIGHT ON THE GROUND ON A BUNCH OF ROCKS SO IT WAS A WICKED SOFT LANDING (NOT) AND IT WAS SO FREAKING FUNNY AND EMBARASSING AND I STAYED THERE LAYING ON THE GROUND FOR LIKE 3 SECONDS WHILE THE SISTERS FREAKED OUT AND IT WAS AWESOME. but now, a week later, im basically healed :)

We went to a stake activity in Santa Maria and I got to see a bunch of people from my first area and it made me feel so loved that they remembered me and wanted to take pictures and kiss my cheeks and everything :´-)

When i finally got back to Uruguaiana with sister vera, we spent SO much time just walking because they had marked appointments all over they place and our area is pretty big so we were EXHAUSTED.

Theres a cute little grandma member with 83 years and she cant walk or hear very well but we visited her a few times and she is probably the STRONGEST and most ADORABLE member of out ward and her name is Merência and I love her and im going to take her home with me!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH I ALSO TURNED 20 THIS WEEK SO THAT WAS WEIRD. I had a bunch of people calling or singing me happy birthday and I got strangely sentimental and emotional and I think a little trunky because their singing made me cry HA 20 YEARS OLD AND STILL A BABY AMIRIGHT

We were having an AWESOME testimony meeting yesterday, until there were these 2 20 year old guys in front of me that would NOT stop talking, and I was already planning on going up to talk because i always do, but I went up and instead of saying what I had planned on, I looked right at them (but they didnt look at me, because they were still talking lol) and I talked about 3 nephi 11 when God is trying to talk to the nephites to present jesus christ and he had to say it THREE times because the people werent LISTENING, and alot of times this happens to us, God is talking and we are literally not even paying attention. SO yeah I kind of burned them from the pulpit but i tried to say it with love but who knows how it came out hahaha.

EVERYONE STUDY 3 NEPHI 11 PLEASE!

okey have a good week, I know God lives and loves us :)


Sister Lipps 

1. We ran into our zone leaders at the grocery store and they literally just had a cart full of cookies and a bag of sugar........................

2. I found my state WOOHOO!!!!

3. OK SO OUR ZONE T SHIRTS ARE AWESOME. its a play on "mormon helping hands" ("mãos que ajudam") and it says basically "monsters that help" (monstros que ajudam) and has this giant muscle holding a thing of whey protein bursting out of the church building HAHAHAHA I love my zone

4. Tuesday was Dia do Gaucho, the state holiday that is basically bigger than christmas here!!! There was a giant parade with proabably more horses than people and it was super smelly and AWESOME! 




MY TRIP TO SANTA MARIA VACAAAAAAAAAAAATION!

1,2,3. Me and my old friends from my first little area, parque pinheiro!!!!

4. Me and Sister Chaves pretending like she gave me all these wounds but really im the big idiot head that tripped hahaha

5. Sister Chaves, Sister Lira, and PÃO DE QUIEJO THAT A MEMBER MADE FOR US!! 






1. Selfie stick pic from our family home evening!!!

2. My thought process : oh sister vera take a cute portrait pic of me because its my birthday and itll be super cute. Result:...............

3. MY FAVORITE FAMILY OF RECENT CONVERTS IN URUGUAIANA that made me a surprise cake and little party for me on sunday!!!

4.5. And sunday night, the sisters surprised me with an ice cream bar and we had another little party!! they are so cute 






No comments:

Post a Comment