Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

*cue the music......"CAUSE YOU HAD A BAD DAY"

OK where do i even start.............

Saturday morning, as we were leaving the house, and it was pouring BUCKETS outside, thunder and lightening, I was praying with Sister Vera, and I said "We thank thee from this opportunity to test our faith today" and BOY DID HF TEST US! 
okay im just going to make a list of the things that went wrong, just to be funny:
1. as previously stated, it was raining ridiculously hard, we were drenched completely in 30 seconds
2. We had to arrange a blessing for the grandpa of a less active, and we call and talked to EVERY priesthood holder in basically the WHOLE city and everyday gave a different excuse as to why they could do it.........
3. as we were calling all these people, our phone minutes ran out for the month HAHAHA 
4. we were fasting with one of the members in the ward, and we had marked for us to pass by before lunch to end our fast and say a prayer, AND HE WASNT FREAKING HOME!?
5. so in the midst of all of this, in the street, in the middle of the storm, we were like "ok lets just get to lunch and eat a be happy" and so we walked an hour to our lunch appointment because she lives at the end of the universe in our area. *knock knock* silence..............................YEP SHE FORGOT AND WASNT HOME. I was like "yeah thats it im done"
I turned to sister vera and said "wow that was i like the most unfortunate hour of my entire life"
But hey, God answered my prayer with MANY opportunities to test my faith this week woohoo!!!!!!!!

But actually our week wasnt THAT bad, Im just being a little dramatic so you guys pay attention.

We did some exchanges this week, and I was SUPER blessed because we got to go to ALEGRETE and I got to visit my favorite recent convert IRMÃO NELSON!! Hahahaha I surprised him, because he didnt know I was coming, and we both cried. I love him so much!!!! and he was being such a dork when we were taking pictures so Ill attach a few of them below with some of this funny faces :)

SO we learned alot about hope this week, the God is preparing people, elects, to be baptized to meet the church here in our area! Ive had the scripture Alma 13:24 in my head all week, that talks about exactly that! We dont see it, but HF really prepares peoples hearts to receive us and receive the gospel! SO, even though the work is SLOW and DIFFICULT, we need to have the faith that there are still people here to be reached!! 

AMEN

Love, Sister Lipps 

fotos:

me and Irmão nelson!!! i love him to death

me and sister carriel, because she goes home in FOUR weeks!! QUE LOUCURA!

Sister Vera and i mentally preparing to leave the house in the rain......(not pictured: our tears)

LOOK I MADE CAKE AND IM LEARNING HOW TO BE A MOM!!! (everyone please pray that when i have children, i can learn how to make real food) 






No comments:

Post a Comment