Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

our family christmas card

So i spent most of my time responding to people and send pictures, AND on Saturday i talked to my fam and already gave them all the deets on my life, but i share with yall what i have time for:

sister vera was transferred, sad :( she leaves tomorrow, but the good news is that shes going to SÃO GABRIEL my old area, so im already telling her ALL about and shes going to deliver letters for me :) 

We went to santa maria this week for a training, and we almost missed BOTH of our buses, there and back. HAHAHAHA i wished someone had video-taped it, because us and our zone leaders got to the bus station and 12:31, and our bus was leaving at 12:30, so we decided "elder ramos, you run and buy the tickets, elder cruz, you stay and pay the taxi and grab the receipt, and sister vera and i will run with all our luggage and these 5 boxes in our hands to the bus terminal" ohhhhhhhhhh it was the funniest thing of my life, we ran and almost fainted in front of the bus because we were carrying all these things in our hands and we caught the bus 12:35. good times, good times.

BEST PART OF THE WEEK:
Roni's baptism!!!!!!! it was the most SPIRITUAL baptism i have ever watched, EVERYONE cried! and almost all the missionaries in the city came to watched, and we sang "joseph smith's first prayer" and it was so beautiful and yeah many tears much happiness.

OTHER BEST PART OF THE WEEK:
skyping my family, even though i 100% couldnt speak english. i forgot how to say "fourteen". EMBARRASSING. i literally stayed there thinking for 30 seconds "how in the freak do you saying catorce in english???!" but, it was so wonderful to see them :)

and like always, my time is out. Keep praying for me because I pray for all of you too :)

loves,
sister lipps 



FRIDAY WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY WHOLE MISSION. enough said 








 last weeks surprise party me threw for a few missionaries (including sister gibson and falcão) who had birthdays this month!

Sister vera and i made like 70 sugar cookies for the missionaries at our meeting this tuesday :)

MATCHING SKIRTS! my mom sent me one in my christmas package, and sister vera had one almost identical!

RONI´S BIRTHDAY PRESENTS FROM US. cute right? the book of mormon in english, future missionary nametag, a new tie!
 




 
 
finally my computer is being cool and letting me send photos! This was the baptism of Fabi from last and another girl Maria, from the ward next to ours :) So sweet right: 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment