Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Mysterious Blue Leg Bruise

I have a new bruise on my leg this week, it's very blue and I think I was abducted by someone or something.

This week was very interesting, from thunderstorms, to a lot of rejections than normal, to a 24 hour stomach flu (that was a FUN day, sister freire learned that I am a very stubborn person when I am sick and dont want to be).

something that helped me last night when I was sitting in my bed reflecting "wow this is the 5th week that no one has come to sacrament meetting, that kind of sucks", a letter that I received more than a year ago with the poem "the race"  

"all you have to do to win is rise each time you fall
and when depression and despair shout loudly in my face
another voice within me says
GET UP AND WIN THAT RACE"

love the mission, love y'all :)

amor,
sister lipps 

Pictures:
Me and Irmã Miriam!
Me and Prince Charming
Family Home Evening with my favorite family when I was on an exchange! 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment