Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

#tchau

Wuddup I got transferred.
10 reais to anyone that wants to come pack for me. Because I dont hate many things, but I think i hate packing.
Ok so basically Ive been such a stress case about transfers, which will take place tomorrow, that I didnt have time to think about what I wanted to say in this email so, This is my apology in advance hahaha.
SO, yeah im leaving Parque Pinheiro amanha, and im going to Sao Gabriel! Half of me was praying I wouldnt be transferred because I love the people here and I suck at goodbyes (translation: I just cry too much and make people feel uncomfortable when I say goodbye),but half of me was hoping I would go because this companionship as been pretty pretty tough. Its a weird thing to spend 6 weeks with only one other person, living, sleeping, eating, you basically only have them to talk to 24/7. When youre companions with your soulmate (Sister Mcknight), it rocks. But when you and your comp arent friends and she doesnt like you or want to talk, its a tough situation. My new companion is another unnaturally short Peruvian hahaha so we'll see how this one goes!
IMPORTANT:
I HAVE A NEW MAILING ADDRESS
Caixa Postal 40
Centro- Sao Gabriel- RS
97300-000
Brasil
If you sent something to the other address already, dont fret, my child, it'll get passed to me eventually!
Ok what even happened this week..............................
My mind is at a blank haha sorry.
Any RM's have good ideas for Family Home Evenings? fun games, interactive lessons?
I want everyone to read the Ponderize talk from the last conference and choose a scripture to ponderize and then email me :)
SORRY THIS EMAIL IS BAD I GET REALLY STRESSED WHEN I HAVE TO PACK. LOVE YOU GUYS.
LOVE, SISTER LIPPS

Pictures:
The infamous crazy family with the ex-voodoo dad. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
Me and my child. SURPRISE! ITS A BOY! (dont freak out, President authorized the sisters to hold babies haha)
Us with our bishop, Bruno (who got his mission call to AFRICA this week), and Felipe!
We went to their house one night, and Tales had made himself a missionary nametag, and before his sister said the opening prayer, he said "BE SURE TO PRAY THAT I CAN BE AN ELDER ONE TODAY"





No comments:

Post a Comment