Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

GETTING PROPOSED TO ON BRAZILIAN VALENTINES DAY

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
story of my life. drunk brazilian men.
So we had a pretty pretty solid week but I already ran out of email time to tell all y'all about it, but just know that Im good and its all good despite the fact that im freezing my toosh off here because saturday night I saw A SHOOTING STAR. THE FIRST ONE IN MY LIFE. It was magical.
Here are some photos from this week: We had divisões with our sister training leaders so it was basically a missionary sleepover! And i got to see my dear Sister Macedo again!
And also me and Sister Neves bought xis at this (literal) hole in the wall place and it was also magical.
Im SO tired but that doesnt even matter because mini miracles are happening here!!
SO ANYBUHJEW, I love you all, I love this gospel and the happiness it brings, and I love being a missionary!!!
SISTA EM DAWG







1 comment:

  1. Dear Em,
    It's good to hear that you are enjoying the hard work, (with people).
    Your smile says it all! Stay Happy! And thanks for the pic's. And stay warm. Love & Hugs, Grandpa & Phyllis
    Love & hugs, Grandpa & Phyllis

    ReplyDelete