Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Week In Pictures!




Somehow my time got caught up in other things this P-day, but heres a weekly summary in pictures. All is well here! Tudo Bem!

1. We went to Burger King last P-day and it was bomb-tastic. I miss hamburgers
2. Our fridge after P-day. QUE COISA BOA! Isnt it beautiful? Oh yeah if you cant tell, all we eat at home is fruit haha I love it!
3. The view from our bedroom window when we get home at 9! So beautiful!
(NAO HA NAO HA NOITE MAIS AZUL AZUL DO QUE AS NOITES DO RIO GRANDE DO SUL)
4. We survived our 115 degree day! It is so hot here now, I am melting!! But seriously, is 115 degrees even real? That's not allowed! Especially when all our day is spent walking outside and AC is not a thing here. AHHH calor
Reading Assignment:
John 20. Mary Magdalene is my new Home girl
Mosiah 4:9-10
"Eyes to see and ears to here" Elder Kim Clark. (so good!)
Ate Proxima Semana!
Com Amor,
Sister Lipps

No comments:

Post a Comment