1. Super artsy accidentally picture an elder took on my camera, but mom, dad, I think you guys can totally sell this one for big bucks to pay for my plane ticket to come back here in a few years :-)
2. Group picture after one of our lunches!
3. Selfie in the Church bathroom, because Im the same person I was when I left, and bathroom selfies are a part of me (insert demi lovato: THIS IS REAL, THIS IS ME)
4. Lols i tried on Sister Condeña's glasses and learned she's straight bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind
5,6. We found this super cool tank thing one night so we took pictures with it.
7,8. SISTER CONDEÑA'S HALF-MISSION-AVERSARY! I made brownies and we bought pizza and I decorated and scream-singed happy birthday in english to wake her up and she secretly loved every second of it
9,10. I MADE A NEW FRIEND. Lol i love sheep. I love Brazil.
11. FAMILY HOME EVENING.
12. our lunch on sunday with Irmã Hilda!
13,14. HAHA I let Irmã Val cut my hair today and I was lowkey pretty nervous but it turned out good!
Okay so thats about my weekly summary. Im a happy happy happy missionary. Our comp relationship has improved 400% this week, which means we probably wont be staying together after transfers next week, but its okay! We have to keep having challenges so we can keep learning :)
Homework this week is the talk "God is at the helm" by Elder Ballard!
AND GIVE THE ADDRESS OF ONE OF YOUR NONMEMBER FRIENDS TO THE MISSIONARIES. Alot of times we get so worried about offending someone, we forget to save them :)
LOVE YOU GUYS!