Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

MY MIRACLE OF THE WEEK

wuddup wuddup wuddup,

ok news flash, I'm in this super sucky internet cafe were you cant send photos, so sorry but I'll send some next week from MY NEW AREA, ALEGRETE.

thats right. I played the hunger games and lost. Sister Condeña and I both cried a little bit, but we trust that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing and when he does it, so it's time to leave my peaceful little São Gabriel :( BUT I think it'll be great! Ill be with a Brazilian, Sister Neves, and ill be leading our companionship so that should be INTERESTING. But with sister condena, we didnt really have a junior companion between us two, haha we both have senior personalities. 

IMPORTANT. MY NEW MAILING ADDRESS:

Caixa Postal 310
Centro- Alegrete- RS
97541-910
Brazil

OKAY but moving on with things, my last week here was AMAZING! The best yet! (and considering the fact that I had a cold and could talk for 2 days, that's saying something)

So pretty much the reason that this week was so incredible was because of our BAPTISM on Friday! We met Senhor Nóe about 2 months ago, and we already new he was ELECT. But things got in the way and we lost a little contact with him, until God but him right into our path again to be able to start teaching!!

Pretty much everything that couldve happened to stop his baptism happened, his wife not letting him, his own son almost disowning him, then his nephew, then we didnt have anywhere to teach him because no one let us use their house, and then his wife was in the hospital. Every time something like that happened, I thought "this is it, he's going to give up. Satan is going to get him with this" but he is SO STRONG and SO FAITHFUL and will all these trials being thrown at him, he never gave up, he never doubted, he literally just used what was happening to grow even stronger in what he knew was true. I think I'm making him sound like this miracle investigator, but thats because he literally was.

He was SUCH an example and such a miracle in my life. He always called us his "angels" and his "little miracles" but he doesnt realize that that is exactly what he was for me. Ugh, I love this little old man. This week before his baptism, he told us "You two brought me here, you two saved me, and now I'm going to do everything I can to bring more people here to, to be saved" HE DOESNT EVEN SOUND REAL, he was such a golden investigator.

After his baptism Friday, we said the closing prayer and he looked at me with tears streaming down his cheeks and said "I cant even explain how I feel right now. I am so full. Thank you" so DUH I started bawling. It was 30 minutes after that, that I received the call that I was being transferred, and I knew that I had done what I was supposed to do here. On sunday, I told Nóe I was leaving, and we both cried and I hugged him because he's like my grandpa and I think theres a exception to the no hugging thing if its your grandpa. OH HOW I LOVE THIS MAN. I already miss him. Its such a bummer I cant send you guys a picture of him because just his face and composure is so full of light and joy.

SO, in summary, I'm pretty darn happy here, and feeling pretty darn excited to go out and find the other miracles waiting for me here :)

FELIZ FELIZ FELIZ,

Sister Lipps

1 comment:

  1. Dear Em,
    So good to hear of your experiences and how they are a positive addition to your life. Keep seeking and you will continue to find!
    Keep up the good work, Hugs and love, Grandpa & Phyllis

    ReplyDelete