Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

i fell asleep in like 6 lessons this week is that a sin or what

this week left me a little pooped but whattayagonnado??????

SURPRISE THE BEST MOMENT OF MY WEEK WAS THAT MY BROTHER MATT CAME TO VISIT HIS MISSION (WHICH IS ALSO MY MISSION) AND MY PRESIDENT LET ME SEE HIM ON MONDAY NIGHT WHEN I WAS IN SANTA MARIA WOOOOOOHOOOOOO IT WAS AWESOME AND WEIRD BECAUSE IT HAD BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE ID LAST HUGGED A MAN/BOY. 
But seriously it was SO amazing because he flew down to watch the temple sealing of one of his converts, and it motivated me so much more to work so that one day I can come back to see a family sealed in the temple :)

We also had our mission counsel again, and we talked all about EXCHANGES which was EXACTLY what I was wanting to learn more about how to take advantage of the time we have with each of the sisters to help them specifically and individually! We have a few sisters who are passing through alot of personal challenges, and I felt more capacitaded (is that even a word?) to love them and help Christ help them. I loved it! Also I love being able to take care of people! I think its one of my strengths to watch out and care for people. (just ask sister vera, because everytime the crazy lady almost walks in front of a car, im the one that sticks my arm out to pull her back and then yell ARE YOU CRAZY?)

the rest of the week was tiring, i think because 14 hours on a bus always leaves me nouseous (spellcheck?) and stays with me for a few days...

We dont have radical progress of anyone yet, still in that baptism drought ya know, but we arent giving up yet! The problem is that the more we try to find new investigators, the more we find people that were already baptized and already went inactive and it is so sad :(

Good story: I had a dream last night that I have returned home after the mission and that I went to our ward to say hi to everyone, and I started greeting everyone like they do here (which is ALWAYS A HUG AND A KISS ON THE CHEEK, even if you dont know the person) so i was going around to everyone kissing their cheeks and everyone thought i was weird and creepy and I think that is going to be my reality in a few months, so JUST A WARNING WHEN I GET HOME IM GOING TO KISS EVERYONES CHEEKS. <3

and my spritual thought of the week is.........i didnt have time to plan something, so everyone read moroni 7 and pray and be more loving :) 

love, sista lipps 

Pictures:
me and my bro (literal) Matt!! (mom dont cry)

SANTA MARIA! so beautiful!

me and sister vera on the bus :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment