Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Ok so I was going to write something sentimental and spiritual about the mission and life because I pass my one year mark this week, but this week was pretty much super sucky and I cant seem to muster up anything on the spot because im still kind of upset haha BUT DONT WORRY IM FINE.

In summary,  the beginning of the week was awesome because we had our zone conference and it was AWESOME and I learned SO much about my purpose and Christ and we also gave an hour long training, which shows how much the mission has changed me because I wasnt even nervous, I LOVE giving trainings!!!

And then the rest of the week was really difficult, our investigators our lame, the members dont trust us because, it spite of our HARD FREAKING WORK, we havent had a baptism in a while, so yesterday night me and Sister Vera kind of had a break down like "why is nothing going right when we arent doing anything wrong?"

and then the cherry on top of my sucky sundae was that this morning I found out that my flash drive caught a virus and deleted everything :-) So yeah i cried for a literal hour but now im a little better, i think im going to buy ice cream after i leave this internet house.

So that was my week, and these pictures captured the things that werent so bad so, enjoy :)

AMEN.

Love, Sister Lipps 

1. Sister Vera taught me how to make "salshipapa" which is literally hot dog french fries hahah but she said that everyone eats it in Peru!
2. Exchange with Sister Da Silva!
3. Our microwave broke and we dont have hot water so i had to get creative softening butter.
4. LOOK MOM BE PROUD OF ME BECAUSE I MADE REAL FOOD (TOSTADAS) WITH HOMEMADE TORTILLAS WOOOHOO IM LEARNING HOW TO FEED MY FUTURE KIDS!!
5. Us and our best friends that always take us home when we visit them at the end of the night :) 
Ok so I was going to write something sentimental and spiritual about the mission and life because I pass my one year mark this week, but this week was pretty much super sucky and I cant seem to muster up anything on the spot because im still kind of upset haha BUT DONT WORRY IM FINE.

some pictures from our zone conference this week :) 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment